Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This has Gotta be the Good Life

Carlos: HU_q = Hotness * probability of hookup
me: ahh I see
    it makes so much sense now xD
Carlos: doesn't math make everything better?
me: \(^o^)/


Isn't it kind of ridiculous, how we can give off such a different impression from how we envision ourselves to be? (And sometimes/oftentimes not really realize it?)




Ok my peers, this is it. We've really hit that time - to (re)remember who we always wanted to be, and to become it. 

No more drifting.

Job, med school, grad school - we're becoming real people. 

No wasting our youngsexyawesome years. 

;)

1 comment:

  1. Lol, Ramirez=awesome for coming up with that. But what do you mean "real people"? College students are real people, in my opinion more real than us working drones who repeat the same routine day after day for 8 hours or more at a time...

    ReplyDelete